- A general understanding of sales terms
- Knowledge of Sales Processes
What will you learn?
1. Introduction to SAP Sales and Distribution
- R/3 overview
- SD Master Data structure.
- Organisation data
- Customer and Material Master.
- Customer Material info records.
2. Sales Documents
- Number Ranges
- Documents Types.
- Item Categories
- Copy Control.
- Quotation, Order and Contract process.
- Consignment and Return process.
- Service and Maintenance process.
3. Deliveries and Invoicing
- Material listing and exclusion.
- Availability Check.
- Delivery document types.
- Delivery item categories and determination.
- Shipping point determination.
- Picking and packing.
- Route determination.
- Invoicing and Billing process.
- Invoice list
- Rebate Agreements
- Inter-company Sales and Business process.
4. Basic Functions
- Condition Technique
- Tax and output determination.
- Customer and product hierarchies.
- Overview of batch jobs and ABAP Query.