- There are no eligibility criteria for the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification however basic project management knowledge would be advisable.
- To receive the PRINCE2 ® Practitioner Certification, you must pass the foundation exam first.
- Ensures that you pass the certification exam in the first attempt
- Provides hands-on training approach to augment training and learning needs.
- Empowers you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines.
- Trains you in tailoring projects as per the environment
- Prepares you to execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes, and steps.
STARTING UP A PROJECT
INITIATING A PROJECT
DIRECTING A PROJECT
MANAGING PRODUCT DELIVERY
CONTROLLING A STAGE
MANAGING A STAGE BOUNDARY
CLOSING A PROJECT
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of projects - and from the contributions of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project teams, academics, trainers and consultants. PRINCE2® is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way. PRINCE2 may be like what you currently use, but what it does best is pull together common names and descriptions into a structure that anyone familiar with PRINCE2 can understand, regardless of background or industry. PRINCE2 is a non-proprietary method and has emerged worldwide as one of the most widely accepted methods for managing projects. This is largely since PRINCE2 is truly generic - it can be applied to any project regardless of project scale, type, organization, geography, or culture.
PRINCE2 is designed to be applied generally to all types of projects, be they construction, engineering, IT, business, financial or whatever. In the past, it has been aimed at IT projects, and so it is still well used in this area however there has been significant growth recently in other industries.
With over a million exams already taken globally PRINCE2 is already recognised as the world’s most popular project management methodology.
A qualification in PRINCE2 will not only boost your skills and confidence when managing projects but will greatly improve your employment prospects. Many organizations, both private and public, mandate the use of PRINCE2 and therefore require their staff to be competent and qualified to practice the method.