- There are no specific prerequisites for taking up the Python Course Online. Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is beneficial.
Upon completing this Python training course, you will be able to:
- Write Python scripts and test code
- Programmatically download and analyse data
- Implement the techniques to deal with different types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
- Create data visualization
- Use Python notebooks and master the art of presenting step-by-step data analysis
Sequences and File Operations
Deep Dive – Functions and OOPs
- User-Defined Functions
- Concept of Return Statement
- Concept of __name__=” __main__”
- Function Parameters
- Different Types of Arguments
- Global Variables
- Global Keyword
- Variable Scope and Returning Values
- Lambda Functions
- Various Built-In Functions
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
- Built-In Class Attributes
- Public, Protected and Private Attributes, and Methods
- Class Variable and Instance Variable
- Constructor and Destructor
- Decorator in Python
- Core Object-Oriented Principles
- Inheritance and Its Types
- Method Resolution Order
- Getter and Setter Methods
- Inheritance-In-Class Case Study
Working with Modules and Handling Exceptions
Introduction to NumPy
Data Manipulation using pandas
Data Visualization using Matplotlib
Python is a widely used programming language that can be used for small and large-scale projects. Python allows you to seamlessly integrate web development with data analysis. Python's wide adoption is due in part to its standard library, accessibility, and support for multiple paradigms, such as procedural, functional, and object-oriented programming styles. Python modules can interact with many databases making it an excellent choice to learn data science and machine-learning. You've found the right place if you are looking for the best python course online to improve your career.
If you want to advance your career and get better jobs, a certification in Python might be worth looking into. It's a popular programming language and is growing rapidly. It is simple, flexible, easy to use, and complete all at once. Python is an excellent choice for data visualization, machine learning, and analysis. If you are looking to get into data science, getting a certification of Python should be your first goal
All our instructors are working professionals from the industry, working in leading organizations and have real world experience in Python. All these experienced folks trained by LSI provide Python training online so that you can have a great learning experience.
Python language is easy to learn because it has easy syntax and English-like commands. To become a Python programmer, you will need to have a higher-level knowledge and be able to use it in many different applications. The Python online course will give you hands-on experience with Python and the powerful libraries required to become a Python programmer.
Software development, data analysis and back-end Web applications are some of the most common careers for Python experts after getting Python online certification. These fields may require you to use Python to create, edit or manage software. With python, it is possible to test and debug code or build websites. After learning Python, some people might choose to work in finance, education, project management, computation, or financial services. You can use your Python skills to analyse and compute large data sets, or to teach others how to use it.
By the end of this course, you would have gained knowledge on the use of Python programming language to build applications.